Last week, on Thursday January 25, 2018, MLPT – Cisco in collaboration with the Indonesian Contact Center Association (ICCA / Indonesia Contact Center Association) held a seminar with the title, “Contact Center Digital Transformation: Are Robots Taking Over Contact Centers?”. The event was attended by 57 participants from 31 companies in Indonesia who have contact centers, who are also members of ICCA.
In this event MLPT brought Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX) solutions, which integrates voice, video and data services in IP-based networks with IVR (Interactive Voice Response), ACD (Automated Call Distribution), CTI (Computer Telephony Integration), Blended Preview Outbound, Agent Email, Web Chat, and On Demand Recording that are all integrated in one server.
- Advanced call routing and comprehensive contact management capabilities
- E-mail, Web Chat and integrated social media
- Automatic call distributor features, including conditional routing, call queues, waiting messages
- Labor optimization, including labor management and cutting-edge quality management
- Historical & real time next generation reports, and dashboards with flexible presentation options using Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
PT MULTIPOLAR TECHNOLOGY Tbk
Lippo Kuningan Building 17th Fl.
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav B12
P +6221 546 0011
F +6221 546 002