You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical with in depth technology and ensuring the highest levels of availability performance, and security.
Scope of Work :
- Provide insight and best-practice information on technical matters of product and solutions including: product and solution specification, product and solution capabilities, comparative advantage of the product and solution, the alignment / interchange ability of the product and solution, and Integration of the product and solution.
- Provide technical advice and recommendation to support the development of technical proposal.
- Recommend the strategy of the technical presentation and pre-sales.
- Provide and find the answers to the prospective clients’ questions on technical aspects of the products and services.
- Suggest the comparative advantages of Multipolar products and solutions.
- Coordination with related teams in terms of sales strategy and project handover to ensure all requirements are delivered
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience as network / ISP/TELCO post-sales or presales industry is preferable.
- Fresh graduated are welcome
- Having CCNP or equivalent certificate is preferable
- Familiar with DWDM and IP Network technology
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Strategy mindset and target oriented
- Can work under pressure, active, eager to learn new things
- Fluent in English