The industrial revolution 4.0 encourages every industrial sector to carry out digital transformation. The health service sector is no exception, where the use of technology is a supporting factor for service activities in hospitals so that they can be more advanced and can meet customer expectations.
The technology-based services in question include:
• Patient registration
• Remote / virtual doctor consultation (telehealth)
• Home care services (home care)
• Reading radiology photos
• Reading the patient’s medical record
• Electronic billing
• And various other services
Multipolar Technology as a leading technology service provider, including technology for the healthcare sector, participated in the 2021 Indonesia Digital Medic Summit (IDMC) event held by PERSI themed Health Innovation Beyond Pandemic – Penguatan Pelayanan Kesehatan Selama Masa Pandemi dan Setelahnya (Post Pandemi).
MLPT filled the technology update session in the series of events, by presenting 2 topics that can help solve problems that commonly occur in the health industry, especially hospitals.
1. Automation of Work Processes to Improve Hospital Performance
2. IT Services Without Own Data Center