We are looking for a System Engineer to help build out, maintain and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure in Digital and Transformation era. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical with in depth technology and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. Qualified system engineers will have a background In IT , computer system and technical analysis in high demanding New Technology Ecosystem.
Scope of Works :
- Implementation of IBM Products (Systems & Servers)
- Provide solution and design for IBM Products (Systems & Servers)
- Provide High Availability and Disaster Recovery for IBM Products (Systems & Servers)
- Perform Troubleshooting and Performance Analysis for IBM Products (Systems & Servers)
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree from Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or any related discipline
- Fresh graduate are welcome with minimum GPA 3.00 from reputable university.
- Preferable having knowledge in one or more of the IBM Products (Systems & Servers) Hardware Configuration such as: IBM Power System AS/400 or iSeries Hardware Configuration; IBM Power System pSeries Hardware Configuration; System x Hardware Configuration
- Preferable having knowledge in one or more of the IBM Products Operating Systems such as: power System AS/400 or iSeries ( AS/400 Operating System or i5/OS); Power System pSeries ( AIX or UNIX or Solaris); System x (Microsoft or LINUX)
- VMWare Certified