Are you looking for a great opportunities and be the person who exceeds your potential as a SECURITY ENGINEER? Yes, you’re in the right place.
We offer an exceptional opportunities to build your career as a Security Engineer. Work directly with our customers, gain hands on experience and exposure into their networks. Be immersed with our team, to collaborate on a variety of projects that have a real impact. You’ll learn from industry experts. We value your ideas, perspective on how to get things done. Deliver business solutions and technology solutions from data, security, mobility, and the cloud which also take good partnership with well-known principal like Cisco, F5, Fortinet, Bluecoat. So what are you waiting for? Let’s develop together.
Scope of Work :
- Propose technical security solution absed on customer requirement
- Support project implementation & documentation
- Perform Network Troubleshooting and Fine Tuning
- Build a good communication & relationship with both internal and external
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree from Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or any related discipline
- Fresh graduate are welcome with minimum GPA 3.00 from reputable university.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience as system security engineer is preferable.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Holding one or more of the following certificates is an advantage (e.g. PCNSE, NSE 1 & 2, CISSP, ITILv3, etc.)
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Good presentation skill, and proficiency in writing technical proposal in English
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication, log management, content filtering, etc